At Forcontact we are looking for a new Junior Sales Account with native Italian to join our Sales team!
We are looking for people like you!
Forcontact is a company founded in Switzerland with 15 years of experience in outsourcing. It has offices in Switzerland, Albania, Croatia, Kosovo and Spain, which are constantly growing.
We work in different cities of the European continent in more than 24 different languages, which makes us a multicultural company with very diverse values.
We are looking for a motivated and sales-oriented person, who knows how to work independently and is willing to grow. You will be responsible for the development of the Italianmarket as well as its business plan. You will manage the entire customer cycle from recruiting to reporting to our Sales Director.
What do we need from you?
- An excellent bilingue of Italian and the ability to communicate with clients in a professional flawless way.
- 39 hours per week.
- Work in an office in Barcelona. (Poblenou)
- Excellent writing abilities in order to give the best possible image of the company you represent
- Are passionate about sales.
- Have strong communication skills.
- Enjoy working in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Generate and identify new business opportunities to develop the company's presence in the Italian Market.
- Maximise opportunities and ensure opportunity progression.
- Understand the importance of empathising with people to offer them value.
- Take seriously the importance of your role for the success of the company.
- Find new clients and start conversations through emails, LinkedIn, and phone calls following our sales methodology
What do we offer?
- Work in an incredible office near the sea and in a young and multicultural environment.
- Be part of and learn from a big experienced team and have the chance to grow within the company.
- Seniority bonus.
- Referral plan: “bring us people like you and you will be paid for it”.
- Gift card on your birthday.
- Central office location (very close to the metro station Glories, or Bogatell. Barcelona)
- Native Italian and fluent in one of those languages: Spanish or English.
- Valuable previous experience in sales
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills coupled with a strong problem-solving ability.
- Availability for immediate incorporation.
- Excel and office package
Join our team, we are waiting for you!